TALKING ABOUT THE THINGS THAT STIMULATE MY INTERESTS, IGNITE MY PASSIONS AND LIFT MY SPIRITS

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I AM...

I am the "love that dare not speak its name".  Carefree and youthful I roam the world of men causing them to embrace each other in the bond that moves beyond simple physical embrace.  I have seeped into their hearts and there lit the fire of love that they may know each other with an intimacy that surpasses physical lust.  Those who respond to my touch I have set aside and call them my own.

For Love, when It issued forth from the creator gave birth to my nature among men but I was overwhelmed by my twin who lit the the hearts of men and women aflame, a flame that was greater than mine and caused me to shrink back, making my flame feeble and unsure.  But Time, which matures all things, touched my little flame and the strength gained from those marching ages augmented my nature.  Now, I burn with greater passion, my light glows with an intensity which blinds the those who have been lying in cracks and crevices hoping to extinguish my flame. 

No longer feeble and prostrate I burn brightly in the hearts of my subjects who honor me in the world of men by expressing their love of each other.  Masculine upon masculine, feminine upon feminine, these two natures compounded upon each other create a flame unlike that of my twin whose two natures, masculine and feminine, create a flame of dual color, beautiful in its own right.  But my flame, of a single intensity because its nature has not been separated, but compounded shines with a brightness unlike any other.

I am the love between men, I am the love between women.  I ignite the passions, I light up the arts, I emblazen civility, I inflame knowledge in the minds  of my bearers and on the wings of love I alight to the sweetest strains of the lovers' song.  I, I am...Gay.

1 comment: